20121023

Lush Haul


 This smells incredible! It reminds me of The Comforter, which is my all-time favourite.

 This smells so fresh and clean. The pattern is so cute as well.

 I bought Fun in yellow and green. I bought them online so I wasn't sure what smell I would like best. I've used them so far to hand wash clothes and in the shower. I think they're ok, but I need to play around with them a little more.



Clockwise from top left: Porridge Soap, Party Popper, Fun in Yellow (vanilla), North Pole Soap in Pink (mint chocolate), Glogg Shower Gel ( This is amazing! It reminds me of my trip to Munich last Christmas and the smell of the Christmas markets and the Gluhwein stands. Heavenly!), Snow Globe Soap, Fun in Green, Mr. Punch Soap, Candy Mountain Bubble Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment