20120404

Glossy Box for Men: Box 2





What's in the box?
Organic Homme by Green People Active Fix Repair Serum
4711 The Original Eau De Cologne
The Legends London Alum Matchsticks
Fab Body Moisturiser
Liz Earle for Men Face Scrub
Kyoku For Men Sake Infused Shave Cream
Dr Bronner's Magic Liquid Soaps Lavender Hand Sanitiser

The boys get seven products every box because it's a quarterly product. I actually get really excited opening this box (it is my boyfriends but I love seeing new beauty products - women's and men's)
The two stand out products for me are the Liz Earle Face Scrub and the Alum Matchsticks.
I've never seen anything like these matchsticks and I'm really intrigued to see them in action. You just run the matchstick under water and then rub the tip over the skin to calm shaving rashes.

I actually stopped my subscription to glossy box because I wasn't using many of the products I received. It would be awesome if it was made like Glossy Box for Men - a quarterly service that sends you products tailored to your needs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Char, your boyfriend subscribes to Glossy Box and you two aren't gonna subscribe to my box club! Tisk tisk haha :)
    Love seeing the goodies inside. Always wondered what the men got instead of the girls. Looks nice. They need this here in the states. But check out mine and tell me what you think! Miss your blog, hope you keep posting this year. xx

    www.blackboxdessertclub.com (monthly box of desserts!)

    ReplyDelete