20120105

L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist part 2

L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Masque

I really love this hair mask! 
I'm still really new to hair masks (as I said last time, I'm not very good at looking after my hair!) so I bought this on a whim when Superdrug had a BOGOF offer on the new L'Oreal range. 

This mask claims to reinforce hair and 'provides intensive care to fragile hair with a tendency to fall' and also to aid detangling. This describes my hair type exactly so I knew I had to have it! I'll be honest though, I've only used this mask a couple of times since I bought it, so on average about once every three weeks. It doesn't actually say how often to use it but I suppose once a week would be best in order to see real results but so far I'm loving it.
The texture is so lush! It's like a creamy conditioner, but its enriched with a serum that leaves my hair really glossy and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone.

>>pic from L'Oreal website

No comments:

Post a Comment