20110818

shock

I've been trying to find a new signature scent. 


I haven't had a new signature scent since my mid-teens when I always wore Anna Sui's Secret Wish. I bought it again more recently, and every time I wore it, I was reminded of my 17 year old self and the time I moved in with my best friend (for a week). 




So I went to the perfume counter with a fragrance in mind - CK One, but was introduced to CK One Shock for her which I instantly adored. 


I'm rubbish at describing fragrances (aren't we all) but it's really sweet, almost sickly, so it's definitely not one for every day. But I really love it, it reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it...


Boots describes the fragrance as 'a fierce bouquet of passion flower, pink peony, and jeweled poppy flower. Edgy, sexy and impulsive.'
I really love it, its definitely something I will wear again and again.


Have you had a chance to smell it yet? What do you think about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment