20120910

Empties #2


 

Percy & Reed Splendidly Silky Moisturising Conditioner
This came free with a magazine a few months ago and it's lasted me aaages! I have a daily smoothing shampoo and conditioner duo, so I only use this once a week to add the moisture back into my hair as it gets quite dry at the ends from dying and straightening etc. I probably will  buy this again because it took me ages to finish it and because it smells amazing! It has blueberry and almond in it and it smells like muffins!


L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Masque
I reviewed this over a year ago when it first came out. This is my second tub of it and it still love it. I use this on average about once every ten days, something like that. The Triple Resist range is for people who's hair has the tendency to fall and for those of us who want stronger hair. I don't use the whole range so I can't comment on how well it works but I have seen a slight difference in my hair over the past year thanks to this product.


The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Wash
I really like this product, but then again who doesn't like cocoa butter? Body wash and shower gels tend to last me a long time because I like to have a few on the go at once. I've had this tub about three months. Since my last empties post, I've finished two of The Body Shop Body Washes (the other one was my favourite product of all time, the pumpkin body wash, which came out last winter.) The only problem I have with the product is how hard it is to get the last third out of the packaging.

Really small post today. What have you been using up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment