20110506

REVIEW: PRIMER

Maybelline Instant Anti-Age 'The Smoother' Skin Retexturising Primer

TEXTURE: When I first tried this out in the shop, I really liked the texture of it, it's mainly the reason I bought it, as I wasn't looking for anti-ageing or anything like that. To touch it's like a thin gel, and a little goes a long way. I can literally just tap the top and have enough for my trouble areas (the sides of my nose and chin) which really impressed me. The only issue I have with it is that the texture changes slightly after the first use. I think it might dry, as it feels slightly cristallised after the first use - and I mean only slightly - but this doesn't affect the product in any way.

CLAIMS: Maybelline say [from boots.com]: 'Our gel formula retexturizes skin, creating a perfectly smooth, visibly transformed complexion. Our gel formula instantly lifts and diminishes the look of pores; retexturizing skin’s surface for the smoothest looking complexion – with or without make-up'.
I can definately tell a difference to my skin regarding pores and the retexturising of my dry areas, but I don't know if I could wear this without make-up on the top.

PRICE: £9.99

>>photo taken from feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment