20110414

REVIEW:

Clinique 7 Day Scrub

 Hi guys!
Today I thought I'd try something a bit different and write a beauty review.

I'm obsessed with skincare and always trying out new brands and formulas, and what I will always try first out of new ranges or brands is their exfoliator. I am kinda obsessed with them. That sounds weird.

The reason I first tried the Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream was due to a giveaway with Glamour Magazine UK.(The picture to the left is of the standard size though)

I really loved this product!! It was the first time I tried skincare by Clinique, and I wasn't disappointed.
I have some problem areas that my everyday exfoliator (L'oreal Perfect Clean Gentle Foaming Exfoliator) just wasn't tackling. After using this for the first time, I could actually see a difference in my skin.

After I used it, I researched its price and found out that it was £17 which I find really reasonable.

2 comments:

  1. My skin is awful at present :/ Spot breakout, continuously :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use simple or nivea face washes and creams, and there have been no problems!
    I do use it everyday, but I guess its dependent on your skin....could probably use it every other day.

    Hope that helps! x

    ReplyDelete