20110414

REVIEW:

Clinique 7 Day Scrub

 Hi guys!
Today I thought I'd try something a bit different and write a beauty review.

I'm obsessed with skincare and always trying out new brands and formulas, and what I will always try first out of new ranges or brands is their exfoliator. I am kinda obsessed with them. That sounds weird.

The reason I first tried the Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream was due to a giveaway with Glamour Magazine UK.(The picture to the left is of the standard size though)

I really loved this product!! It was the first time I tried skincare by Clinique, and I wasn't disappointed.
I have some problem areas that my everyday exfoliator (L'oreal Perfect Clean Gentle Foaming Exfoliator) just wasn't tackling. After using this for the first time, I could actually see a difference in my skin.

After I used it, I researched its price and found out that it was £17 which I find really reasonable.

3 comments:

  1. My skin is awful at present :/ Spot breakout, continuously :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my skin could use something new that actually works. I use Ahava skin cream which is brilliant, but does this Clinique product go well with different face creams that are not Clinique? Also how long does this day scrub last?
    Thanks for this review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use simple or nivea face washes and creams, and there have been no problems!
    I do use it everyday, but I guess its dependent on your skin....could probably use it every other day.

    Hope that helps! x

    ReplyDelete