20100716

[no title really]

I feel a little out of the loop this morning because I didn't get to read any blogs yesterday, which I hate.
Been reading for hours this morning because of it as well!
(I follow around seventy blogs)
But now I'm all caught up, so I'm happy. 
Plus, just entered this amazing competition on The Fancy Teacup which you should check out. 
The reason I didn't have any free time was because my boyfriend graduated from University yesterday! :D
I was so proud of him. I was beaming the whole time.
I think I was the most excited person at the whole event!!! 
Quite sad I know. 
I bought him a satchel as his graduation gift from ASOS as a token for the beginning of his working life. 
Don't have any pictures because he's taken it to work.


I did a brave thing and lt my boyfriend choose all my outfits for the day. 
(yes, there were outfit changes.)
I wore a sand coloured shift dress (from H&M last year I think), with a black cardigan and black patent strappy pumps for the ceremony and then my H! by Henry Holland playsuit with black tights for the eveing because it was so cold!
For both outfits, I chose to wear my H! by Henry Holland 'Quentin' satchel.

Because of the impending graduation ceremony, recenty we've been talking about possible career paths.
His parents told me yesterday that he'd been thinking about doing a Masters in Dublin.
Since then I've been thinking about studying in Paris. 
I've always wanted to live in Paris, at least for a year, mainly so I can become fluent in French.


Also, the city feels like a second home to me, despite having only been there for two days in my whole life!!!
Trying to persuade my boyfriend to take me in the next couple of weeks.
We'll see how that goes....

Also, today is mine and my boyfriends three year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment